What we offer
- Qualified and Experienced Health Professional as your trainer with a minimum 4-year University Degree
- Competitive Prices
- 1 hour supervised and Individualised Exercise sessions
- Options for injury management, rehabilitation and private health rebates
More than just PT
Longevity has been offering personal training services since 2008.
If you are relatively healthy and looking for extra structure and support with your exercise routine, our personal training service could be perfect for you! Whether you are thinking about making a change, new to exercise, or a long-term exercise enthusiast – Why not try our individualized personal training sessions and see the Longevity difference for yourself.
Our team of experienced Registered kinesiologists are available to offer holistic Personal Training Sessions that not only address your current fitness goals but also consider your future health and fitness needs.
With a minimum four-year University Degree and dual qualifications as Registered kinesiologists and Accredited Exercise Scientists, our team has the background and skills to provide a level of service that is of the highest order.
What makes our Personal Training Sessions Special?
- An Registered kinesiologists as your personal trainer
- Health professionals that genuinely care about your health, wellbeing and happiness
- Regular contact, support, goal setting and planning
- We have trained in exercise related behaviour change and motivation techniques
- We are experienced in working with people who are new to exercise – we start at the correct level for you
- Our exercise and sports science background mean that we can assist the athletic population and help you with sport-hockey, basketball, golf, running, and strength sports
- We prescribe to meet the 24-hour movement guidelines (csepguidelines.ca)
We give detailed instructions and demonstrations to ensure you are performing exercises properly
- We look at your movement patterns and make corrections to technique to ensure that you are training correctly and safely. Injury prevention keeps you training longer.
- We teach you about the body, educate you on what you need to know and explain the “why am I doing this” of each exercise.
Our 1-hour sessions starting at $120 include the following components.
- Static and Dynamic stretching/mobility techniques
- Cardiovascular training: anaerobic and aerobic conditioning
- Progressive Resistance Training
- Complete body composition assessment
- Cool down
Depending on your goals and fitness needs, sessions may also include:
- Power training
- Muscular endurance training
- Functional training
- Balance and Agility
- Sport-specific training